Website Design and Brand Design FAQs
I run a small/medium size business and want an online presence to promote my business in a professional manner to new customers and to provide a more professional image to existing customers. What do I need to achieve this?
1. How long will it take to complete my Website Design and Brand Design?
The amount of time it takes for us to complete a website depends on the complexity of the website. The most common delay in the creation and completion of a new website is waiting for content (text/images) to be sent to us by the client.
In the majority of cases a meeting isn’t necessary and most of our websites are generally completed with contact via email and telephone only.
3. In what format should I supply words and photographs about my business for my new website design?
It is helpful to us if you are able to provide text and images in electronic format
4. Will my website design be Search Engine Optimized or Search Engine Friendly?
All our websites are created with search engines in mind and the website design is compliant with search engine guidelines.
5. I run a small/medium size business and want an online presence to promote my business in a professional manner to new customers and to provide a more professional image to existing customers. What do I need to achieve this?
You need a professionally developed website, a domain name, and hosting facilities for your website. You also need the website to be uploaded onto your hosting facilities and promoted to the search engines.
6. Are there hidden costs associated with your Website Design and Brand Design?
No. We will outline the total costs of the website design prior to starting our services.
7. How do I update my website?
We offer ongoing support should you choose to enter into a service agreement with us. Of course we will also teach you how to easily change the text of the website, should you choose to do it yourself.
8. Will everyone see my web site the same?
Your customers may see your website differently depending on their browser, screen resolution setting and their individual computer settings, and toolbars.
9. Do you use Flash animation in your Website Design?
Yes, we do use flash animation should you want us to incorporate that into your website. It is important to note that there are times when flash animations can be an asset but it would be unwise to use “flash” to create an entire website or even entire pages of your website as search engines are not able to read the content of flash and therefore any words used in animations will not be indexed by the search engines.
10. Can I get an e-mail address with my Website Design?
Yes, you can have email and it would be best for you to set up several email addresses.
11. Do I need to install any software?
No, you are not required to install any additional software
12. Can I have an e-commerce system for my website?
Yes, you can. We can provide you with a fully functional e-commerce system including a shopping cart and integrated credit card processing.
13. How can I accept credit cards on my website?
Halo will provide you with everything you need to start accepting credit cards on your website. We will set you up with a merchant account that seamlessly integrates into your shopping cart.